Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if I discover a spill?

An oil spill is damaging to the environment and can be costly to clean up. If you discover a leak, call the Environment Agency on 0800 80 70 60, who will be able to give you more advice.

Having a spill kit on hand may help to reduce the impact of any spill. Call your local office for details on the kits available.

What can I do to help the environment?

Regular (once a year) boiler servicing, keeps your heating system running at an optimum level, reducing your CO2 emissions.

You can also ask for your invoices electronically, which will reduce your paper consumption. To get electronic invoices, simply send an email with your name and account number to

What payment terms are available?

Carlton Fuels offer a number of different payment terms depending on your business. To apply for credit, simply fill in this account application form.